The Nampa Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory holds 501(c)3 status and all donations are tax deductible. Although we work closely with the City of Nampa we are not an agency of the city and do not receive funding from them for operations. 7% of each donation received goes to the SW RC & D for administrative costs. The remainder is put directly do work to improve conditions in Nampa to encourage active living.
Unless you designate a specific purpose, here are some of the ways your funds might be put to work…
- Matching funds for grant applications to complete projects identified in the Nampa Bicycle & Pedestrian Master Plan.
- supplies for events which will encourage healthy physical activity and promote the use of Nampa’s pathways and bicycle facilities,
- equipment and supplies for bicycle repair clinics at local schools
- bicycle helmets and bicycle lights for low income residents
- materials and incentives for educational activities which teach bicycle and walking safety.
- Nampa’s annual Bike & Walk Week
- tools and supplies for puncture vine eradication
Donations should be made payable to SW RC & D and mailed to
Southwest Idaho Resource Conservation and Development
P O Box 123
Meridian ID 83680
Please accompany your donation with a note indicating that funds are to be deposited to
Nampa Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory
SW RC & D Project ID No. 16-6007-027-218
Thank you for your support. Every person and every dollar helps!